Smart Start Kindergarten in Al Barsha South offers the American curriculum to students in Pre-K, KG1 and KG2. The curriculum is aligned with the Colorado Academic standards and Early Learning Development Guidelines.
At Smart Start Kindergarten we are fully aware that the kindergarten years are critical to every child’s development. They are a time of promise, a time when minds are growing at an unbelievable rate and a time when children are making sense of themselves and the world around them. Amid the growing awareness of the importance of quality early childhood education and in line with vision 2021 to increase the profile and success of education in the UAE, Smart Start Kindergarten aims to become one of the leading early year’s providers in the UAE.
At Smart Start we promise to:
- Make your child’s happiness our priority
- Offer opportunities for all staff, parents and students to play an integral role in the development and success of the Kindergarten
- Confidently design personalized learning opportunities for all of our children that utilize the learning environment in line with curriculum standards and expectations
- Build on children’s ideas, interests, readiness and needs
- Be flexible to children’s emerging developmental needs
- Create a balance between child initiated, teacher-initiated and co-constructed learning
- Value parents’ opinions and knowledge of their children to enhance learning within the KG
- Value each child’s right to express themselves, share their feelings, make choices and reflect on themselves as young learners
- Recognize the importance of promoting the Arabic Language and Culture to ensure each child has a sense of community